Facade Specification Manager
Facade Business Specification Manager
As a Facade Business Specification Manager at Carea, your main mission will be to explore, manage, and develop new relationships and also leverage existing relations with clients, architects, and contractors, while identifying new projects and opportunities to drive growth across the UK.
The UK Business Development Manager’s responsibilities will include:
- Identifying and expanding on sales opportunities through B2B relationship management
- Working consultatively with clients to ensure the sales cycle is completed
- Preparing annual sales budgets and achieving sales targets
- Preparing and delivering presentations to potential leads
- Working cross-functionally with the manufacturing sites to provide technical advice to clients and prescribers
- Attending industry-relevant exhibitions and conferences
- Keeping the CRM continually updated
- Promoting a culture of growth through sales across the business
- Being aware of market trends and competitors
- The position will be home-based, managing your diary to develop new business and handle existing accounts.
About the candidate:
- A third-level degree, preferably related to Construction, Architecture, Civil engineering, or Industrial engineering
- Excellent command of English
- 5-10 years proven business development sales experience, preferably within the construction (cladding), architectural, or engineering sectors
- Technical knowledge in cladding would be a plus
- Experience dealing with Architects and/or Contractors is required
- Excellent Project Management skills
- Attention to detail and the ability to work accurately while meeting deadlines
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong proven business-to-business (B2B) field sales experience
- Strong commercial awareness
- Strong track record in business-to-business sales and a track record of achievement and success in the business development field
- Technical knowledge of construction, Architecture, cladding systems preferred
- Desirable design management experience.
- Fixed salary + uncapped bonus + company car + laptop and mobile phone…
CAREA group is a privately-owned company that is a leader in rainscreen cladding. The company was set up in France 40 years ago, and today it intends to expand in several European countries, including the United Kingdom. Carea group employs 350 people. The company designs, manufactures, and distributes solutions based on Mineral Composite to create, manufacture, and distribute a full range of solutions concentrating on two main areas:
- The rainscreen cladding market for external thermal insulation
- Sanitary fittings for kitchens and bathrooms
CAREA supports its customers through its integrated sales teams. The manufacture is 100% European, offering quality and services, all nearby.
Products, whether for new-build or renovations, are sought after within a broad section of the public, contractors, project management, and companies.
They also develop ranges on a European scale, specifically designed for bathrooms and sanitary facilities for individual customers.
Carea would like to reinforce and structure its presence in the UK & Ireland. They are now looking for a Business Development Manager.
The role will report directly to the Export Director.
The position will be remote.
The candidate will primarily cover the Greater London area. Some travel to France may be requested from time to time.
Please apply here.